I feel sick and twisted And sorta confused I wanna run to near nowhere But I don’t think I can move I’ve got aches and bruises and I’m loosing my breath I feel empty but full and tight in my chest And I can’t rest, can’t think, can’t do much for myself I, miss independence Now really wants some help It feels like butterflies are dancing around my insides I try to stay upright, I’m closing my eyes But the darkness only incites the rush I feel overwhelmed with a sense of nervousness And the dizziness is churning and turning Like eddies swirling in a river And I get sweats and shivers And can’t deliver or consider Any task that’s at hand I’m out of my body and can’t hardly stand It’s like I’m hanging from the ceiling Dancing in the air I can’t really shake the feeling Cant really say I care Because I’ve joined the epidemic I submitted to the bug And though I’m debilitated, It’s just because I’m sick with love.
- RT @sannewman: Rich people believe that, if they were poor people, they would be rich. 2 months ago
- RT @JohnEdwards33: Big fat lie from the new LibDem leader who voted to rack tuition fees up to an eye-watering £9k. Vote yellow, get blue:… 3 months ago
- RT @stavvers: Insight into the life of tit-having: I buy ~2 bras a year, always the EXACT SAME ONE that I know is comfy then wear them till… 3 months ago
- RT @AngelaRayner: Just been asked what l think of the £300,000 Thatcher statue? l replied giving the money to food banks to feed people wou… 3 months ago
- RT @Raphaelite_Girl: You've literally just made a deal with the DUP, you ghastly woman. The DUP championed a campaign called “Save Ulster… 3 months ago